Monday, August 22, 2011

Make extra money - Six unusual ways

I was young and wanted a way to earn extra money - more than just another fast food job. A family friend had a small insurance agency. The owner has decided to enter the business process service, and I applied for the position. Monitoring of people and give them their assignments sounded like fun.
It was more interesting than most of the jobs I had. I had to find two accused in a lawsuit arising from a football injury at school (who has worked for the school). Both had moved to the area without leaving an address. After using your best excuse to get information from family and do some local research, I found two that work in the same place.
I approached each one, asked her name and handed the papers. Have served. The problem was that the company was billing by the hour, and the two quickly found, that is of little benefit. He abandoned the idea for the new service, and fell on my work with her. You succeed doing a good job.
I had a wide variety of jobs and other unusual ways to make money when I was younger. Sitting here remember the keyboard can be regarded as an unusual way to make money too, but hey, it works. Here are some of the other modes.
Earn money ...
Auto theft: twenty-one, he was ready to try anything to earn extra money. The towing company of my brother has a contract to recover the car, and I became a "Repo Man". Wandering in the night with my brother, looking and legally "steal" cars - it was fun. Do not expect to make lots of money doing this, however, unless you live in the area of ​​law. Oh, and it does not mean that the expulsion, which pulled a gun on us and other adventures.
Make bars: I sold hundreds of my own foot cane in hand with our other articles on flea markets. I added handles made from recycled leather jackets, so they cost about 50 cents to make. I sold them for between $ 6 to $ 26. You can also make a hobby into a way of making money, but there is not much money involved for the most part.
Financing plans of others. I put the money to buy cars from a couple of friends. They knew that the cars, which had cash. A friend needs to buy $ 3200 and set a corvette, for example, and two weeks later, it sold for $ 4,200, we gain compensation of $ 500 each. Let your money do the work to earn extra money - this is one of the best ways.
Rooms for rent. At one point I had almost $ 10,000 next year to rent rooms in my house. I owe nothing to the house now, so this was a good income. I had decent tenants, and had built an apartment efficiency in the back of the room for privacy for my wife and I are easy ways, they are my favorite ways to make extra money.
Steve Gillman has studied unusual ways to make money for thirty years. For more information, visit their web site, href href="http://www.unusualwaystomakemoney.com" rel="nofollow"> unusual ways to make money http://www . UnusualWaysToMakeMoney.com class =

No comments:

Post a Comment